Who We Are
The Consortium brings together community coalitions, service providers, school districts, and other partners serving children and families in Skagit County.
What We Do
- Provide community education and discussion forum opportunities.
- Form partnerships to strengthen existing resources.
- Identify gaps or overlaps in services for children and families most at-risk of academic failure, dropping out of school, drug and alcohol abuse, violence and homelessness in Skagit County.
- Develop the means to fill those gaps and increase service capacity.
- Promote best practices.
When We Meet
The Consortium meets the third Wednesday of the month during the academic year from 9:00 – 10:30 AM in the Community Room 320 Pacific Place in Mount Vernon.
SCCFC Request for Proposals
The Skagit County Child and Family Consortium is requesting proposals from qualified organizations interested in providing services in support of families in one or more of these areas:
- Youth substance use prevention
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) prevention or mitigation
All applications must be received by 2:30pm on February 28, 2019. Please see the HIDTA RFP announcement here for more details: